Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Don't miss out!


Natalie and I are so excited to announce Chattanooga's first Hand Crafted Holidays vendor show. If you live in the Chattanooga area and make something especially spectacular, mark December 5th and 6th on your calendar. This will be a fantastic opportunity to sell some of your wares during the holiday shopping craze. We will also have some space available for those of you interested in setting up a booth for your at home businesses. For more information email Kristi at gay.kristi@gmail.com

Keep checking back for more details!


Click here for Kristi's personal blog.
Click here for Natalie's personal blog.

3 comments:

simply kris said...

Natalie, i wish we lived closer. SIS would definitely sign up!

Alexa Lett said...

I am very interested in learning more about your "Hand Crafted Holidays!" I'm so glad Mary Jane connected us...I think we do need to meet. I've visited all your blogs (how do you keep up with that many?) and definitely feel we have a kindred spirit. We can do lunch maybe? We might get Mary Jane in on it...just let me know of a time!

Hazel Martin Designs said...

I'd be interested. Could I get more info?